Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Five Songs I'm Looking Forward in the Owl City Concert

I'm just glad that Owl City is going to play an extensive setlist in his concert here.  Well, maybe, because I just based it on the setlist I've seen him play in the other countries he had shows in the last few months.  So here are the five songs I'm looking forward for him to play on Tuesday -

1.  Galaxies - Definitely my favorite song of his right now!

2.  Vanilla Twilight - This is not actually in the setlist but I do hope someone asks him to play it here!

3.  If My Heart Was A House - One of his ballads that I love the most!

4.  Deer in the Headlights - Another fast song of his that I love the most.  I love the quirky lyrics!

5.  How I Became the Sea











No comments:

Post a Comment