Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Too Bad BEP is Performing in MOA: It's Not A Fun Place to Watch A Concert





They still charge you a fortune for the tickets but don't give the same payback in terms of a memorable show.  It's just really freaking uncomfortable to watch a show sa MOA.  They say "concert grounds' but the reality is - they are just a bunch of concrete freaking parking lots joined together and cordoned off.  You can't even wear fashionable clothes going there - or fashionable shoes!  You'd have to do the OFW look to survive the heat, the crush of the people, the uneven surfaces and the smell of the unshampooed hair of some women.

That's why I'm skipping the Black Eyed Peas show.  If they got the Araneta Coliseum, I wouldn't mind paying more as long as I get the comfort.  I've so many horror stories already in many concerts I've seen at MOA and I couldn't believe I shelled out as much as 10K for tickets to many shows there!  That's freaking US$250!  Any American would freak out at that amount.  And I come from a Third World country! 

I am actually happy that Smart got the Araneta Coliseum so at least, some shows can be held there.  I may have to eat my words in the future since I know there will still be some acts whom I love that will perform at MOA.  Or maybe, I should just fly to Singapore or HK.

No comments:

Post a Comment