Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, February 8, 2013

David Bowie Tops My Personal Countdown For the Second Time in Thirty Years

When I was only 12 years old, David Bowie, topped my personal countdown with his classic hit, Let's Dance.  Thirty years later, he returns to the top with his latest release, Where Are We Now.  It's his second #1 song in my personal countdown.

Here are my favorite songs for the week ending February 8, 2013 -

#1 David Bowie - Where Are We Now (#5)

#2 Owl City - If My Heart Was A House (#8)

#3 Sexion D'Assaut - Problemes D'Adultes (#6)

#4 Kacey Musgraves - Merry Go Round (#7)

#5 Taylor Swift - State of Grace (NEW)

#6 MIMS - Move (RE)

#7 Gerald Albright and Norman Brown - In the Moment (NEW)

#8 Chris Brown - Don't Judge Me (RE)

#9 Alexis Jordan - Laying It Around (RE)

#10 Emeli Sande - Clown (#3)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment