Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Nichkhun of 2PM: Undeniably Cute and Adorable!


Well, I checked my Ipod and I don't have a single song from 2PM.  My knowledge of K-Pop is still in its infancy so you'd have to forgive me for that.  I usually just go by gut feel and liking songs that have good melody and 'punch' regardless of where it comes from.  However, undeniably, Korean artists have perfected the 'look' that's needed to titillate the young market it targets - ok, even the older market like me, like them abs you know haha!  So here's Nichkhun, who I learn, is not even freakin' Korean!! He's a mix of Thai-Chinese blood and could speak fluent English because he grew up in America!!  Oh well, whatever his roots are, he could very well pass for Korean in my book!









Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment