Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Tamar Braxton Tops My Personal Countdown For The First Time

Toni Braxton's sister, Tamar Braxton, gets her very first #1 song in my personal countdown as Love and War, moves up from #3 to #1 this week.  It's also her first appearance in my personal countdown.  Toni, on the other hand, has 13 top ten hits, seven of them, #1 songs.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending February 1, 2013 -

#1 Tamar Braxton - Love and War (#3)

#2 John Mayer - The Age of Worry (#2)

#3 Emeli Sande - Clown (#1)

#4 One Direction - Kiss You (#13)

#5 David Bowie - Where Are We Now (#15)

#6 Sexion d'Assaut - Problemes d'Adultes (#16)

#7 Kacey Musgraves - Merry Go Round (#21)

#8 Owl City - If My Heart Was A House (NEW)

#9 Macklemore, Ryan Lewis, Wanz - Thrift Shop (#20)

#10 Ronan Keating - Easy Now My Dear (#14)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment