Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Monday, May 19, 2014

Josh Groban Tops My Personal Countdown For the Third Time

It has already been more than a decade since Josh Groban went to #1 in my personal countdown.  In 2003, he had two #1 hits, You're Still You and The Prayer. This week, just because I switched channels, I heard him sing the song Happy in My Heartache in an episode of CSI, and it was instant love of the song!  I didn't even know that he had a new album out!

Anyway, here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending May 16, 2014.  Since last week was the last week for the latest Body Jam release, my personal countdown was overrun by many Body Jam and Body Attack tracks.

#1 Josh Groban - Happy in My Heartache (RE)

#2 Pharrell - Happy (NEW)

#3 Avicii feat. Aloe Blacc - Wake Me Up (NEW)

#4 Fifteen Vital - Century (NEW)

#5 Axwell - Center of the Universe (NEW)

#6 Avicii - Levels (Skrillex Remix) (NEW)

#7 Showtek and the Bassjackers - Hey! (NEW)

#8 Martin Garrix - Animals (1)

#9 MKTO - Classic (NEW)

#10 Ellie Goulding - Explosions (#3)

No comments:

Post a Comment