Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, May 8, 2014

A Bollywood Song Finally Tops My Personal Countdown

I was really glad I watched the DVD of 3 Idiots during Good Friday!  It was the perfect movie for that time of Lent when we had to meditate about our lives.  And it being a Bollywood movie, it's not surprising that a song from there can top my personal countdown.

Shaan and Shantanu Moitra becomes the first singers from India and the Bollywood scene to top the FABE Weekly Top 10.  This week, Behti Sa Tha Woh moves to the top of my countdown.  It is also the opening song of this movie.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending May 2, 2014 -

#1 Shaan / Shantanu Moitra - Behti Sa Tha Woh (#6)

#2 Beyonce - Partition (#4)

#3 Lady Gaga - Sex Dreams (#5)

#4 Ellie Goulding - Explosions (NEW)

#5 Martin Garrix - Animals (NEW)

#6 Lorde - Tennis Court (NEW)

#7 Kanye West - Blood on the Leaves (NEW)

#8 DMX - Where the Hood At (NEW)

#9 eDIT - If You Crump, Stand Up (NEW)

#10 Nicki Minaj / Cassie - The Boys (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment