Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, May 31, 2014

FABE OPM Weekly Top 10 May 23, 2014: #4 True Faith feat. Luke Mejares, Carlo Magno and Ryan Armamento - Strange Flower




This song from True Faith, Strange Flower, actually comes from their 2010 album Love Parade, but since I've been unearthing all the OPM albums I've bought these past few years and allowing each song to chart in my OPM top 10, whether or not they were radio hits, to see how they fare against the current OPM hits.

I've done it with Zelle's Search for Warmth and Maldita's self-titled album, and I was lucky to unearth some hits from those two albums.  That's why I've extended it to other OPM acts like Jaya and Rico Blanco.

This week, Strange Flower, True Faith's collaboration with Luke Mejares, Carlo Magno and Ryan Armamento, moves up to #4 this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment