Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Kris Lawrence Finally Tops My OPM Countdown


Kris Lawrence finally tops my OPM countdown this week, as Torpe, moves to the top spot.  I haven't really followed much of Kris' career, although I had seen him perform in a musical a few years back.  I do hope he comes out with a full album soon, because is Torpe is the vibe and the type of music he's currently working on now, he's on to something good!

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending October 10, 2014 -

10-Oct-14
1 Torpe Kris Lawrence 2
2 Para-Paraan Nadine Ilustre 3
3 Bahala Na James Reid / Nadine Ilustre 4
4 Dito Na Lang Kyla 5
5 Natataranta James Reid 6
6 This Love is Like Toni Gonzaga 8
7 Everytime Frencheska Farr 9
8 Kunwa-Kunwari Lang Kyla 10
9 Kiss You Karylle NEW
10 Ikaw Pa Rin Kaligta NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment