Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, November 9, 2014

A Great Big World: My Brand of Pop Music


One of my favorite musical discoveries this year is the duo, A Great Big World. They already have four top 10 hits in my personal countdown, three of them going all the way to #1.  I definitely love their latest album, Is There Anybody Out There, which should be running for the 2014 Album of the Year in my personal music awards.

A Great Big World is an American two-member musical group from New York made up of singers and songwriters Ian Axel and Chad Vaccarino.  They have four top 10 hits in my personal countdown including one #1 song.

2014 - Say Something (with Christina Aguilera) (#1)

2014 - I Really Want It (#1) 

2014 - Already Home (#1)

2014 - Rockstar (#10)

No comments:

Post a Comment