Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, December 12, 2014

Gary Barlow Tops My Personal Countdown for the Fifth Time


In a career spanning three decades, Gary Barlow's tenth top 10 solo hit in my personal countdown becomes his fifth #1 song as well.  This week, 6th Avenue moves up to the top spot of my personal countdown.  It's the second top 10 hit from his latest album, Since I Saw You Last.  Gary's span of solo chart hits extends to 17 years this week.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending December 12, 2014.

1. Gary Barlow - 6th Avenue (#3)

2. Kendrick Lamar - Backstreet Freestyle (#2)

3. Brett Eldredge - Beat of the Music (#4)

4. Imagine Dragons  - Cha-Ching  (#10)

5. John Legend - The Beginning (#6)

6. Jamie Cullum - Save Your Soul (#7)

7. G.R.L. - Ugly Heart (#8)

8. Maroon 5 - It Was Always You (#9)

9. Walk the Moon - Shut Up and Dance (NEW)

10. Take That - These Days (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment