Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Kyla Posts Two #1 Songs Within an 8-Week Period


That Kyla is able to have two #1 songs (Salbabida and Dito Na Lang) within a span of 8 weeks contrasts starkly to her being absent from my OPM countdown for a decade - until this year! I have shied away from her music for so long because she has depended so much on covers, and although I like some covers from local artists, well, only once in a blue moon while, those versions very rarely enters my OPM countdown, as I prefer original composed music.

Well, I am definitely going to buy Kyla's latest album to check if she still has some more gems there.  Another one of her songs, Kunwa-Kunwari Lang is also climbing my OPM countdown.

Dito Na Lang tops my OPM countdown this week.

Here are my ten favorite OPM songs for the week ending October 24, 2014 -


24-Oct-14
1 Dito Na Lang Kyla 3
2 Para-Paraan Nadine Ilustre 2
3 Natataranta James Reid 4
4 This Love is Like Toni Gonzaga 5
5 Sa'yo Silent Sanctuary 10
6 Kunwa-Kunwari Lang Kyla 7
7 Everytime Frencheska Farr 6
8 Kiss You Karylle 8
9 Ikaw Pa Rin Kaligta 9
10 Kung Akin ang Langit McCoy Fundales / Clara Benin NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment