Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

MY TEN FAVORITE FOREIGN SONGS OF 2014 #8 Beyonce and Jay-z - Drunk in Love




I admit I wasn't immediately bowled over with Beyonce's last self-titled album.  It took months and a lot of hip hop classes with the G-Force for me to appreciate the fantastic work she did with that album.  Not surprising that she got a Grammy Album of the Year nod for it and I think she has enough fans in the Academy to snag her first Grammy for that prestigious category!

Funny thing is I also didn't immediately like this song when I heard it the first time at last year's Grammy awards.  Eventually, it became my most favorite song from that album of hers for obvious reasons, it's also the most raunchy!

No comments:

Post a Comment