Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

MY TEN FAVORITE FOREIGN SONGS OF 2014 #10 Shaan and Shantanu Moitra - Behti Hawa Sa Tha Woh




The DVD to the Indian movie Three Idiots has been sitting on my desk for months and it was only Holy Week this year that I decided to watch the movie - and like many of the young people who watched it before - and know already what a good movie it was, I was really touched and blown away by what I saw.
It is a very long movie with all the Bollywood singing and dancing but it was a movie that spoke to me - more than two decades after graduating from college!
As the movie opens, this song is going to be sung and I think it's the most beautiful of all the songs they sang in this wonderful movie. If you haven't seen the movie, you have to watch it! It's funny, it's so full of joy and twists and unexpected happenings!
Grab something to bite - it's a long movie but really worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment