Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

MY TEN FAVORITE FOREIGN SONGS OF 2014 #9 Hillsong United - Oceans




I've been a fan of contemporary Christian music for decades now, and although I'm Roman Catholic, it hasn't stopped me from buying the CDs and watching the concerts of top Christian acts like Amy Grant, Jars of Clay, Kathy Troccoli, Switchfoot and this year, Hillsong United.
The Born Again community, as we call them here, usually comes in full force and I don't really mind. There is not much difference between theirs and our expression of faith.
The band came to Manila middle of this year and performed before a jampacked Araneta Coliseum. This song was also lording it over the Billboard Contemporary Christian charts for weeks already. It is a stunningly beautiful song and I would often sing to it when I feel weak and sad, just to reaffirm my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment