Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Concert Review: Martin Garrix Brings Out the Boys to Party (and the Girls Too!)











Ang gwapo ni Martin Garrix, I swear! How can DJs look this hot! If I were a girl, my panties would already be on his turntable! Landi lang! All in good fun!
And he gave a great set last night playing really danceable music for the first hour or so! The crowd was practically jumping and singing along! The crowd that night were really his fans because they could sing the lyrics of the songs that I was not even familiar with! Only true fans can do that! I couldn't reallybelieve that he had so many real fans in Manila!
Then suddenly, midway into the show, there was some technical glitch and there was this annoying scratchy sound which visibly flustered Martin. Sayang, it was the time pa naman when he played Tsunami!
Anyway, all's well that ends well, when the sound became more clear as the show was nearing its end. I was very surprised that he played a Body Jam song towards the end! That was pretty cool because it was a big surprise!
My friends told me that these Close-Up shows usually end up with a big bang and there was this quick but spectacular enough fireworks show towards the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment