Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, May 8, 2015

Katy Perry Prismatic World Tour 2015 in Manila: Love the Souvenir and Merchandise Items!




I've always been a sucker for concert merchandise! I realized now that almost half of my t-shirts are concert t-shirts! I haven't really bought a shirt that was not from a concert in more than 10 years!
Anyway, Katy did not sing "Birthday" which was one of the most-awaited parts of her world tour. I don't really know the real details to it but my friend said, the Philippine Arena ceiling was just too high, and might have frightened Katy to fly from so high!
That picture on top, with her on the balloons was supposed to be how it looked as she sang Birthday! Kainis! Oh well, Youtube na lang! Mas maganda sana kung live!

No comments:

Post a Comment