Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, May 8, 2015

'The One That Got Away' Shirt


I was already dressed all in black last night when Laura looks at me and says, "Papa C, you can't go out looking like that! It's a Katy Perry concert, you have to wear colorful clothes!"
So she commandeered me back to my room, and like an experienced stylist, rummaged through my locker and took out this ensemble! She even changed my shoes, sabi niya, "That's ugly!" and picked my gold Hugo Boss shoes!
Unknown to Laura, this shirt was the favorite shirt of my ex huhu! This was the couple's shirt I made for the both of us - and what timing naman to wear it in a concert where the singer will sing a song entitled, "The One That Got Away"!
Hayy naku! It's funny how things align in some weird, cosmic way!
By the way, Katy did a beautiful acoustic mash-up of The One That Got Away and Thinking of You! And my section sang heartily with her - definitely one of the best moments last night - and there were so many!!

No comments:

Post a Comment