Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm Happy that Christina Aguilera Finds Her Footing Again in 'The Voice'


'The Voice' hasn't yet reached Asia but I got to know about it since some of its winners have been charting in the US.  I just learned that Christina Aguilera is one of the judges-mentors in it - a job that fits her perfectly since we all know she's got those lungs of steel! 

Well, I'm glad she found her career back in the positive side of things again, after all the bad publicity she's been getting for the past three years!  I was one of the few people who actually liked her Bionic album and too bad, the tour that should've gone with it was cancelled due to lack of interest.  Oh well, I guess her loyal fans want her "old style".  It also surprised me why she had to go through that Lady Gaga route when she was already a big name artist way before Ms Gaga came into the picture.  And their musical styles are really different!

Oh well, I'm definitely looking forward to new material from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment