Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Had My Fill of Opera Music This Year with Rigoletto








The trio of Korean opera singers and a bevy of opera singers from a local university brought us Verdi's Rigoletto a few Sundays ago at the Cultural Center of the Philippines.  Laura, Mama and I actually enjoyed the show!  The sets were beautiful and the performances were spot-on as well!  

I am not really an expert on opera music but you know, when you enjoy something, you know that something special is happening.  

It was also great that the performers were very game to pose with the fans after the show!  I really enjoyed meeting and talking and congratulating them for a good work done!

I just hope we can have another opera here soon, and not wait for a very long time for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment