Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Monday, July 25, 2011

My Top 10 Favorite Songs for the First Half of 2011



I was going through my Itunes list last night and I was picking my Top 10 favorite songs for the first half of 2011.  It was so difficult to do, as usual.  Well, here they are and why they figure so high up in my list.

1.  Lady Gaga - Born This Way - this song celebrates tolerance and diversity so it goes to the top of my list

2.  Kylie Minogue - Aphrodite - another song celebrating the strength of the female specie, but it could still apply to guys like me - "I'm feeling mighty, I'm the Aphrodite!"

3.  David Archuleta - Stomping the Roses - when his CD came out last year, I didn't find any songs in it interesting, until I bought the album this year and listened earnestly to it - so Stomping the Roses is this high in my list

4. Maroon 5 - Never Gonna Leave This Bed - Well, another act who came to Manila, so I had to listen to their album so I can enjoy their show - and I discovered this one!  One of my favorite sing-along songs this year.

5.  Nicole Scherzinger - Don't Hold Your Breath - I love the beat of this song and I always dance to it when I'm alone in my room.

6.  Marsha Ambrosius - Far Away - beautiful song, heartbreaking video, glad I discovered your music Marsh!

7.  Chris Brown - Yeah3X - I still couldn't forget how we danced this in that HK fitness club.  That was where I discovered how cool this song really is!

8.  Kirk Franklin - I Smile - I miss this guy.  I miss his uplifting songs!  This one is another classic in my book!

9.  Christina Aguilera - Express - oh well, her music may have been ignored by the public but for me, I really liked her last album and from Burlesque, this song and its choreography there was what I loved the best!

10.  Glee (Chris Colfer) - As If We Never Said Goodbye - this guy, Chris Colfer has such a beautiful voice, and his version of Barbra Streisand's As If We Never Said Goodbye is so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment