Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, March 28, 2014

Another 2013 Philpop Song Tops My OPM Countdown This Week

Ever since I bought the Philpop 2013 album a few weeks ago, and gave it a spin, a host of songs from those finalists have tumbled into my OPM top 10 countdown.  Last year, Sam Concepcion's Dati topped my OPM countdown and was one of the biggest OPM songs of 2013.  

This week, Ney Dimaculangan's Kung Di Man, becomes the second song from that competition to top my OPM countdown.  And more songs are on its heels!  So I'm really excited to hear the finalists of this year's Philpop competition!  Bravo Pinoy songwriters! Mabuhay kayo and sana radio plays your songs!

Here are my ten favorite OPM songs for the week ending March 28, 2014 -

#1 Ney Dimaculangan - Kung Di Man (#2)

#2 BOB - Pelikula (#3)

#3 Christian Bautista - Araw, Ulap, Langit (#5)

#4 Mayonnaise - Paraan (#8)

#5 Kiss Jane - Kay Sarap (#4)

#6 Ace Libre - Sometimes that Happens (NEW)

#7 Maldita - Tuliro (#7)

#8 Sandwich - New Romancer (#9)

#9 Sam Concepcion - Kontrabida (#10)

#10 Zelle - Akala Mo Lang (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment