Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, August 14, 2011

My Top Five Favorite Coldplay Songs

Coldplay is releasing their latest album, Mylo Xyloto, on October 25, so that got me thinking as to what my five most favorite Coldplay songs are. Well, here they are -

1. Speed of Sound (2005) - This is my most favorite Coldplay song and it came from their X&Y album. I never tire singing along with this song and I actually want to sing it in a karaoke bar, although it's going to be pretty hard.


2. Viva La Vida (2008) - This is my second most favorite Coldplay song, which was part of their Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends, because of the positive vibe I get from it. It was a trans-Atlantic #1 hit for the group. It also reached #1 in the Netherlands.


3. Fix You (2005)- Definitely one of their best songs ever, another song I never tire singing along with it. And I always look forward to them singing it in a live show. The audience just sings along with them with gusto!


4. The Scientist (2002) - A beautiful haunting song from the band with an even more intriguing video!


5. Clocks (2003) - Just listen to that breathtaking piano introduction! This song won a Grammy and deservedly so!

No comments:

Post a Comment