Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
Ed Kowalczyk, former lead singer of Live, will have a concert here this Saturday, April 28, with the band, Vertical Horizon. This will, ...
-
Tony Award winner Idina Menzel has one top 10 hit in the US. 2014 - Let It Go (#5)
-
The rapper Wale has one hit in My Weekly Top 10 countdown. 2017 - Colombia Heights (with J. Balvin) (#6) Here's the video of the so...
-
Oh my God!! This is my most favorite video this year simply because of its message of tolerance. Thanks Marsha for spreading this message...
-
This video was taken in one of Jann Arden's concerts in Canada and it shows her fantastic sense of humor and her ability to self-deprec...
-
After a seven year absence from the UK Top 10 , reggae dance hall performer, Sean Paul returns with She Doesn't Mind , his e...
-
Luke Mejares has one top 10 hit in my OPM countdown. 2014 - Strange Flower (with True Faith, Carlo Magno, Ryan Armamento) (#5)
-
Well, just something for you to drool on while you're sucking on that lollipop. Even in his 30's, Joey McInt...
-
It's the season of love once again and lovebirds and people in love of all ages will again be flocking to the different concert venu...
-
Thanks to Body Jam 73, the American-Canadian DJ duo of Duck Sauce gets their second #1 song in my personal countdown, as NRG, moves to ...
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Glee Concert Tour 2011: Gwyneth Paltrow with the Glee Cast Do Forget You
This is one concert I'd like to watch, although something in the back of my mind says that I'm just watching a glorified karaoke show! Anyhow, I would love to see Chris Colfer do what he does best - sing those songs from musicals and of course, maybe see Darren Criss and Cory Monteith show a little skin. I don't really care much for the girls and even if I'm Filipino, I'm not really a fan of Charice.
The guys who watched in Toronto though are quite lucky because Gwyneth Paltrow, one of my most favorite actresses, showed up to sing with them! Bravo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment