Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Mary J. Blige Scores Her Ninth #1 Song in My Personal Countdown

 

It was great that I gave a listen to Mary J. Blige's latestalbum, My Life The Journey Continues.  My most favorite song this week, Need Someone, comes from that album, and it becomes her ninth trip to the top of my personal countdown.

Another surprising detail from my personal countdown this week is the presence of non-English songs.  In fact, six of the ten songs in my countdown this week are not even in English!  It is truly becoming an international countdown!  Of the six, two are in Spanish, two in Korean, one in French and one in Japanese!

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending November 23, 2012.

#1 Mary J. Blige - Need Someone (5)

#2 Alanis Morissette - Woman Down (7)

#3 Kelly Clarkson - Catch My Breath (10)

#4 Gocho - Si Te Digo La Verdad (2)


#6 Sakanaction - Yoru No Higashigawa (1) 

#7 Carlos Vives - Volvi A Nacer (NEW)

#8 BB Brunes - Coups et Blessures (NEW)

#9 Epik High - It's Cold (NEW)

#10 10cm - Fine Thank You and You? (NEW)


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment