Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, November 4, 2012

My Five Favorite Songs from Mary J. Blige's My Life II

I have a huge stack of CDs I bought Christmas of last year and I still have to listen to most of them! Crazy me! Anyway, here's one of these CDs, Mary J. Blige's My Life II The Journey Continues.  I think Mary release My Life about a decade ago, and that album sounds a bit different from this one.  I know I have several of her albums, no, no, I think I have all her albums, including the concert ones!  I am such a big fan of this lady, and I have heard her metamorphose through her music.

Anyway, I won't be doing general album reviews anymore since people now choose downloads instead of buying the whole album.  So after listening to the CD for hours on end, here are my five most favorite songs from the album ranked from #1 (my most favorite) to #5 (still a favorite, since this album has 14 songs in them).




 #1 The Living Proof


#2 Need Someone




#3 Empty Prayers




#4 Ain't Nobody




#5 No Condition
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment