Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, November 9, 2012

P!nk Gets Her Fifth #1 Song in My Personal Countdown

I was just listening to some tracks in P!nk's new album, The Truth About Love and this song, Just Give Me A Reason, her duet with fun's Nate Ruess jumps out of my eardrums with its catchy beat and earnest lyrics!  After debuting at #4 last week, it's already my #1 song in my personal countdown even if I'm not sure if P!nk is even going to release this as a single.  But who cares?  That would even be better so I wouldn't have to share this song with the masses.

Here are P!nk's #1 songs in my personal countdown -

2001 - Get the Party Started
2002 - Just Like A Pill
2009 - Funhouse
2010 - Raise Your Glass
2012 - Just Give Me A Reason

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending November 9, 2012 -

#1 P!nk and Nate Ruess - Just Give Me A Reason (4)

#2 Gocho - Si Te Digo La Verdad (9)

This is Gocho's first top 10 song in my countdown and this week,it zooms to #2.

#3 Sakanaction - Yoru No Higashigawa (7)

Japanese band Sakanaction's song moves to #3 this week.

#4 Sabrina - Sa Bawat Paghinga (RE)

#5 Ne-Yo - Let Me Love You (2)

#6 Loonie - Tao Lang (NEW)

#7 Emmanuelle - Sandali Lang (RE)

#8 Christian Bautista and Neocolours - Sasabihin (NEW)

#9 Kanye West, Big Sean, Jay-z - Clique (NEW)

#10 Melissa Etheridge - Company (NEW)

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment