Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Gospel Song Tops My Personal Countdown for the Third Time

Awesome by Charles Jenkins and Fellowship Chicago is just the third gospel song to top my personal countdown.

Here are the gospel songs that have topped my personal countdown -

1997 - Kirk Franklin and God's Property - Love
2011 - Kirk Franklin - I Smile

#1 Pastor Charles Jenkins and Fellowship Chicago - Awesome (RE)

This beautiful gospel song reenters the countdown this week at #5.


#2 Ne-yo - Let Me Love You (#2)

#3 Keane - Sea Fog (RE)

Keane's Sea Fog reenters the countdown this week at #2.  It reached #1 two weeks ago.

#4 P!nk and Nate Ruess - Just Give Me A Reason (NEW)

I was listening to Pink's album this week, The Truth About Love) and I chanced upon this beautiful duet she has with Nate Ruess and I love it so much it has already reached #4 in my personal countdown.

#5 Foster the People - Helena Beat (10)

This is a former #1 song and this week it jumps six places to #5.

#6 Frank Ocean - Thinking About You (RE)

#7 Sakanaction - Your No Higashigawa (RE)

#8 Jonas Brothers - Turn Right (2)

#9 Gocho - Si Te Digo La Verdad (RE)

#10 Jason Nelson - Shifting the Atmosphere (RE)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment