Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, June 21, 2013

A Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull Collaboration Finally Hits Number One in My Personal Countdown

Live it Up is already Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull's third collaboration.  On the Floor and Dance Again both reached the top 10 in my personal countdown but it's Live It Up that goes all the way to #1.  It's Jennifer's eighth #1 and Pitbull's fifth in my personal countdown.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending June 21, 2013 -

#1 Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull - Live It Up (#6)

#2 Mika ft. Pharrell - Celebrate (#2)

#3 Ronan Keating - Love You and Leave You (#8)

#4 Carrie Underwood - Unapologize (#12)

#5 Sara Bareilles - Brave (#7)

#6 Phillip Phillips - Gone Gone Gone (#13)

#7 Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful (#14)

#8 Lee Brice - I Drive Your Truck (#11)

#9 One Direction - Over Again (#15)

#10 Ciara - Body Party (#26)

No comments:

Post a Comment