Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Rap Song Finally Tops My Personal Countdown This Year

Two rap songs topped my personal countdown in 2012, 212 by Azealia Banks and Gangnam Style by Psy.  The latter went on to become the biggest song in my personal countdown last year.  ASAP Rocky, Skrillex and Birdy Nam Nam finally each get their very first #1 hit in my personal countdown this week, as Wild For the Night, moves a notch to #1.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending June 14, 2013 -

#1 ASAP Rocky, Skrillex, Birdy Nam Nam - Wild for the Night (#2)

#2 Mika ft. Pharrell - Celebrate (#1)

#3 Jakwob - Fade (#3)

#4 Jack White - On and On and On (#5)

#5 Kodaline - High Hopes (#6)

#6 Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull - Live It Up (#33)

#7 Sara Bareilles - Brave (#9)

#8 Ronan Keating - Love You and Leave You (#8)

#9 Daft Punk - Get Lucky (#4)

#10 Roy Kim - Bom Bom Bom (#7)

No comments:

Post a Comment