Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, June 21, 2013

Juris Tops My OPM Top 10 for the Fifth Time

Juris is the fourth OPM artist to get a second #1 hit for 2013.  Angeline Quinto did it last March, Ebe Dancel followed last May, then last week, Chris Cayzer did it.  Juris' Kahit Di Mo Sabihin flies from #5 to #1 this week.  It's also her fifth #1 hit in my OPM countdown.

Here are my ten favorite OPM songs for the week ending June 21, 2013 -

#1 Juris - Kahit Na Di Mo Sabihin (#5)

#2 Chris Cayzer - You're the Only Thing (#1)

#3 Frencheska Farr - Inside My Heart (#7)

#4 Isabelle De Leon - 1 Week to Move On (#2)

#5 Somedaydream - Do-Do With You (#8)

#6 Chicser - Hello, I Love You (#10)

#7 Angeline Quinto - One Day (#9)

#8 Gloc-9 ft. Jay Durias - Hindi Mo Nadinig (NEW)

#9 Markki Stroem - Kung Pwede Lang Ibalik (NEW)

#10 Typecast - You Still Have A Long Way To Go (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment