Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, October 17, 2014

Zsa Zsa Padilla Tops My OPM Countdown for the Ninth Time


Veteran chanteuse Zsa Zsa Padilla claims her ninth top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, as All Cried Out moves up from #2 to #1.

It's her third single from her latest album, Palagi to make it to my top 10.

#10 Kyla - Kunwa-Kunwari Lang (NEW)

Kyla gets her third top 10 hit in as many week, as Kunwa-Kunwari Lang debuts at #10.  Ever since she came out with an album of all original music, Kyla has been finally getting her due in my OPM countdown.




#9 Frencheska Farr - Everytime (NEW)

Frencheska Farr gets her fifth top 10 hit in my OPM countdown as Everytime debuts at #9. Frencheska's first four hits went all the way to #1.






#8 Toni Gonzaga - This Love is Like (NEW)

Toni Gonzaga gets her fifth top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, as This Love is Like, debuts at #8.  It's from her new album, Celestine.





#7 Dello feat. Jacq Dionisio - Araw-Araw (#8)

Dello's first hit in my OPM countdown, Araw-Araw, moves up this week to #7.




#6 James Reid - Natataranta (#9)

The first of James Reid's hit in my OPM countdown, moves up to #6 this week.  This is also his second top 10 hit in my OPM countdown.



#5 Kyla - Dito Na Lang (#10)

Kyla's follow-up to Salbabida moves up fast from #10 to #5 this week.  It's her second top 10 hit in my OPM countdown.  She also has another hit in my OPM countdown this week, with Kunwa-Kunwari Lang at #10.





#4 James Reid / Nadine Ilustre - Bahala Na (#6)

The tandem of James Reid and Nadine Ilustre get their second top 10 hit together as Bahala Na continues to move up my OPM countdown, this time to #4.





#3 Nadine Ilustre - Para-Paraan (#4) 

 Nadine Ilustre's third top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, Para-Paraan moves up to #3 this week.





#2 Kris Lawrence - Torpe (#3)

Kris Lawrence's first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, Torpe, looks like a #1 candidate for me as it moves to #2 this week.





#1 Zsa Zsa Padilla - All Cried Out (#2) 

 Zsa Zsa Padilla claims her ninth #1 song this week, as All Cried Out moves up from #2 to #1 this week. It's her third top 10 hit from her latest album, Palagi.


No comments:

Post a Comment