Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, October 3, 2014

Basti Artadi, Christian Bautista and Gloc-9 Top My OPM Countdown This Week




Basti Artadi, Gloc-9 and Christian Bautista zooms to the top of my OPM countdown this week, as Bagong Siglo takes the top spot.  It's Basti's very first #1 song in my OPM countdown, Gloc-9's second and Christian Bautista's sixth.

Here are my ten favorite OPM songs for the week ending September 26, 2014 -

#10 Kyla - Dito Na Lang (#10)

After topping my OPM countdown a few weeks ago with Salbabida, Kyla returns this week, with Dito Na Lang, which debuts this week at #10.  Currently her video below has 40, 407 views.


 


#9 James Reid - Natataranta (#10)

James Reid's third top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, Natataranta, moves up a notch this week to #9. Currently, the video of this song has had 2,330,983 views.





#8 Dello feat. Jacq Dionisio - Araw-Araw (#8)

Local rapper Dello's first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, Araw-Araw, stays at #8 for a second week this week. His video has had 90,797 views this week. This is also Jacq Dionisio's third top 10 hit outside of her band Kiss Jane.

 



#7 True Faith - Pangako (#7)

True Faith's second top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, Pangako, stays at #7 this week, for a second week. Their video has already had 11,974 views this week.





#6 James Reid / Nadine Ilustre - Bahala Na (#9)

Nadine Ilustre and James Reid's Bahala Na moves up my PM countdown to #6 this week.  It's both their third top 10 hit in my personal countdown. Their video for this song has had 2,335,266 views already by this week.






#5 Imago - Kapit (#6)

Imago's very first top 10 hit in my personal countdown, Kapit, moves up  a notch to #5 this week.   Their video for this song has had 29,714 views as of this week.






#4 Nadine Ilustre - Para-Paraan (#5)

Nadine Ilustre has two hits in my OPM countdown this week.  The second one, Para-Paraan, moves up this week to #5.  She already has 2,491,640 views for this video.





#3 Kris Lawrence - Torpe (#4)

Kris Lawrence's very first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, moves up this week to #4.  His video for this song has had 80,902 views as of this week.


 



#2 Zsa Zsa Padilla - All Cried Out (#3)

Zsa Zsa Padilla's twelfth top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, All Cried Out, moves up this week to #2.  Her video has had 1,728 views as of this week.





#1 Basti Artadi, Christian Bautista and Gloc-9 - Bagong Siglo (#2) 

Basti Artadi, Christian Bautista and Gloc-9 move to the top of my OPM countdown this week with Bagong Siglo.  It's Basti's first #1 song in my OPM countdown, Gloc-9's second, and Christian Bautista's sixth.  Their video has had 2,336 views as of this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment