Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Showtek's We Like to Party Tops My Personal Countdown


Showtek leads an EDM onslaught this week as We Like to Party moves from #3 to #1. It's their second #1 song in my personal countdown.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending October 3, 2014:

#10 Shakira - Empire (#6)

Shakira's 11th top 10 hit in my personal countdown, Empire, slips this week to #10.


 

#9 Busta Rhymes feat. Eminem - Calm Down (#5)

Busta Rhymes 5th top 10 hit and Eminem's 11th top 10 hit, Calm Down, slips this week to #9.  The song has already peaked at #5.





#8 Clean Bandit feat. Jess Glynne - Rather Be (NEW)

British electronic group Clean Bandit debuts in my personal countdown this week with Rather Be.  It's their first appearance in my personal countdown.





#7 DJ Snake feat. Lil Jon - Turn Down For What (NEW)

DJ Snake gets his very first top 10 hit in my personal countdown this week as Turn Down For What debuts at #7.





#6 Futuristic Polar Bears - Back to Earth (NEW)

British trio Futuristic Polar Bears get their very first top 10 hit in my personal countdown. Back to Earth debuts this week at #6.






#5 R3hab and Deorro - Flashlight (NEW)

R3hab and Deorro get their very first top 10 hit in my personal countdown this week, as Flashlight, debuts at #5.





#4 Diplo - Set It Off (NEW)

Diplo's Set It Off debuts this week at #4.  The song is in the new release of Body Jam, that's why it's here in my personal countdown.







#3 Iggy Azalea (feat. Charli XCX) - Fancy (NEW)

Fancy becomes Iggy Azalea's third top 10 hit in my personal countdown. This is Charli XCX's second top 10 hit in my personal countdown.





#2 Jennifer Lopez - First Love (#2)

First Love is poised to be another #1 song for Jennifer Lopez.  This week, the song spends another week at #2.



#1 Showtek - We Like to Party (#3)

Showtek gets their second #1 hit in my personal countdown this week.  We Like to Party moves up from #3 to #1.






No comments:

Post a Comment