Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, October 3, 2014

Drake Rules My Personal Countdown For the Second Time


Drake gets his second #1 song in my personal countdown this week, as Karaoke ascends to the top. It's one of the gems from Thank Me Later that I have discovered by accident.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending September 26, 2014 -

#10 Lana del Rey - West Coast (NEW)

Lana del Rey returns with her third top 10 hit in my personal countdown.  This week, West Coast, debuts at #10.



#9 Celine Dion - Always Be My Girl (NEW)


Celine Dion returns this week with her 47th top 10 hit in my personal countdown.  Always Be My Girl debuts this week at #9.






#8 George Strait - I Got A Car (#10) 

 George Strait's very first top 10 hit in my personal countdown, I Got A Car, moves up this week to #8.





#7 Amos Lee - El Camino (#9) 

Amos Lee's El Camino moves up to #7 this week. It's his very first top 10 hit in my personal countdown.

 

#6 Shakira - Empire (#8)

Shakira's eleventh top 10 hit in my personal countdown, Empire, moves up this week to #6.





#5 Busta Rhymes feat. Eminem - Calm Down (NEW)

Busta Rhymes and Eminem return to my personal countdown this week as Calm Down debuts this week at #5.  This is Busta Rhymes' fifth visit to my personal countdown and Eminem's fifteenth.





#4 RY X - Berlin (#5) 

 Indie artist RY X's first top 10 hit in my personal countdown, Berlin, moves up this week to 
#4.






#3 Showtek - We Like to Party (#4)

Showtek's third top 10 hit in my personal countdown, We Like to Party, moves up this week to #3.





#2 Jennifer Lopez - First Love (#3)

Jennifer Lopez's sixteenth top 10 hit in my personal countdown, First Love, moves up to #2 this week.





#1 Drake - Karaoke (#2)

Drake gets his second #1 hit in my personal countdown this week, as Karaoke, moves up to the top spot.  It's also his fourth top 10 hit in my personal countdown.  It came from his Thank Me Later album.


No comments:

Post a Comment