Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Concert Review: My First Zedd-Experience in Manila



I missed Zedd's first concert here in 2013 because it was in the middle of the crazy Christmas season. I didn't want to be driving to MOA in Christmas traffic. That's no fun at all!
In less than two years, he's back, and I did buy his True Colors album (which is also the title of his concert tour, and although there are no tracks that really jump on you, what I noticed was that the songs really sounded great live!!
I've been listening to the album the past week and Zedd played almost all the songs except my most favorite, which was also the least danceable of all, Daisy.
However, everything else sounded exceptionally well live, especially, (at least for me), Done With Love, which was his first encore song! It sounded amazing since he really played the whole track! Bumble Bee sounded also great as well as Addicted to a Memory, since both songs are really true blue EDM tracks - pulsating electronic beats!
I'm just glad I chose a section which had aircon blasting all over it, because at least we weren't too sweaty! Also, I had a whole section of seats to myself, which was great!! I'm actually not really a fan of dikit dikit dancing.

1 comment:

  1. How long did it take before Zedd hit the stage after the first opening DJ started?

    ReplyDelete