Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Monday, August 24, 2015

Ariana Pays Tribute To Whitney Houston and Madonna on Her Honeymoon Concert Tour


Just like in Katy Perry's concert earlier this year, Ariana also paid tribute to the Queen of Pop by singing Vogue, mashing it up with Whitney Houston's I'm Every Woman.
Even though Madonna is not known for her vocal prowess, it's nice to know that she was able to influence these current group of female performers.
Anyhow, tonight was the night for the teenage girls. Our version to relive our teenage moments will come soon enough.
I haven't decided yet to buy the stupendously expensive tickets to her show since I'm waiting for the setlist.
Rebel Heart is a fantastic album showcasing so many musical styles so I was thinking, if Madonna will sing Rebel Heart (the title track), Beautiful Scar, Bitch I'm Madonna (this one is a shoo-in because it's the only song that charted in the Hot 100), Ghost Town and Joan of Arc, maybe, just maybe, I'd have to get some money from our baul, just to see her in Manila.
Sana di pa ubos ang tickets by Christmas time.

No comments:

Post a Comment