Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Franco Tops My OPM Countdown for the Third Time!


Local band Franco is on a roll this year, after I gave their album a spin, they now get their 3rd #1 song in my OPM countdown as A Beautiful Diversion rises to #1. Frankly, their album is one of the most mature and most well-thought out albums that I've listened to in a long time, and it deserves and Album of the Year award from me at year-end.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending July 31, 2015 -

#1 Franco - A Beautiful Diversion (#2)

#2 Lyca Gairanod - Puede Nang Mangarap (#3)

#3 Young JV - Ale (#4)

#4 Angeline Quinto - Nag-iisa Lang (#5)

#5 Isabelle de Leon - Sa Yakap Mo (#6)

#6 Nadine Ilustre - Me and You (#7)

#7 Jason Dy - Caught in that Feeling (#8)

#8 Marion Aunor - Take A Chance (#9)

#9 Jay-R / Mica Javier - Tonight (#10)

#10 Thyro / Yumi / Jeric - Triangulo (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment