Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Lovin' the Ambiance of 12 Monkeys















I have been looking for a music venue to hang out but most of the ones here in Quezon City have a jologs vibe.  I'm old na e and I want to hang out in a much classier place but still have my favorite OPM acts and bands play there.

So I was very happy when our friend Drei, invited us to listen to some Israeli jazz music since it allowed us to see the venue 12 Monkeys Bar at the Century Mall in Makati.  There is usually a cover charge, but that night, we were on the guest list so we came in for free.  The food and drinks though aren't but they're not so expensive.  Soda is at 100 pesos and I had lemonade as well since I had colds, also at 100 pesos.

We got a pizza which was at 400 pesos. So tama lang ang presyo!  Maganda ba ang ambiance and the crowd is more mature, more behaved and less jologis.

No comments:

Post a Comment