Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Meeting Tim Pavino, Jason Dy, Morrissette Amon Up Close






Thanks to Jennifer Sy and her clients, I was introduced to Timmy Pavino and Jason Dy during one of the elimination round live shows of The Voice at the Resorts World.

As for Morrissette Amon, I think I first saw her in Martin Nievera's show at Solaire last year, thanks naman to Mayetz Alinsod.

They are some of the new and exciting new talents in today's OPM landscape. Thanks to social media, it is now much easier to know where they are going to perform and listen to the kind of music that they do.

Morrissette told me that her Dad named her after Alanis. Not surprised there dear. Alanis was one of THE voices of the 90s generation. Many people could certainly relate to her music.

Pity, I wasn't able to bring Jason and Tim's CDs with me. I have transferred them to my mp3 player but I couldn't find them in my stash! Wala tuloy me autograph.

Anyhow, it's such a relief that both guys did original songs in their albums instead of just doing covers. I usually distance myself from singers who just do covers in their albums

It was great fun to meet all of them last night since the venue was cozy and allowed people to mingle easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment