Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Boyzlife: The Perfect 90s Throwback Concert


I wasn't actually planning to watch the Boyzlife concert last night because my schedule is a bit packed these days but when I saw the Youtube videos of their concert tours in the UK - and found out how laid back it was - and how hit-filled it was, I thought why not - hits of Boyzone and Westlife in one night - not a bad idea - and anyway, Brian McFadden was always my favorite among the Westllife boys - so much so that I followed his career as a solo artist.

Nostalgia filled the Kia Theater as the now much much older fans of these boy bands of the 90s gathered rather quietly only to burst into cheers and shouts when the two came out.

And they had a great setlist! There was no 'unknown' song as they only stuck to singing hits.

The format was in karaoke form though as they did not bring a band with them - but even if the music was not live - the boys were pretty lively - and were very comfortable with the mainly 90% female audience.

It was a great night to unwind after a very loooooooonnnggg day at work. I did not stand to dance or sing though because my body was physically tired but I thoroughly enjoyed the show.

I am more of a Westlife fan than a Boyzone fan so I'm not so sure if I will watch them when Boyzone does return here next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment