Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Monday, December 25, 2017

A Broadway Song from A Tony-Winning Play is My #1 Song for 2017


It is not uncommon for me to choose a Broadway song as my favorite song for the year.  In 1997, "Seasons of Love" was my #1 favorite song for that year, in 2003, Hairspray's "You Can't Stop the Beat" figured prominently in my year end list and in 2005, Wicked's "Defying Gravity" beat out all the popular songs for that year.

It happens again in 2017, as "For Forever" from the Tony-winning play, Dear Evan Hansen, is my #1 song for the year.

Here are my ten favorite songs for 2017 -

#1 For Forever
      Cast of Dear Evan Hansen

#2 Touch
       Little Mix

#3 Valentine
       Belinda Carlisle

#4 This Girl
      Kungs vs. 3 Cookin' Burners

#5 You Will Be Found
      Cast of Dear Evan Hansen

#6 Want You Back
      HAIM

#7 The Sound
      The 1975

#8 Wearing Nothing
       Dagny

#9 Secrets
      The Weeknd
  
#10 Uchiage Hanabi
        Daoko vs. Kenshi Yonezu

No comments:

Post a Comment