Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, June 24, 2011

My Favorite Pop Hit: Hot Chelle Rae's Tonight, Tonight Is Moving Up



The last pop song I really liked which I discovered way before it became a huge monster hit was Owl City's Fireflies. It was already in heavy rotation on my Ipod six months before it really took off worldwide, including here in the Philippines. Now, another pop song which I have been loving these past two months is now slowly climbing the US charts and I won't be surprised if it goes Top 10 in the next few weeks. I think it could be a hit too, here in the Philippines, but anyway, up to now, I haven't heard any radio airplay from it yet. That's good! I actually hate it when everyone likes my favorite songs. I am selfish that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment