Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Monday, June 6, 2011

LMFAO: Sexy and I Know It



The duo, LMFAO, continues with their naughty tradition of dance songs - and their latest release, 'Sexy and I Know It' becomes their second #1 hit in the US!  This week, the song is at #9.  Their video for this song is so hilarious and risque once again, and it's cute to find Wilmer Valderrama there. I didn't notice though if he stripped or not!

Their first US Top 10 and #1 hit was Party Rock Anthem, which was a huge summer hit. 

Sexy and I Know It is also in the UK Top 10 this week at #9.  It has peaked at #5. 

Below are their Top 10 hits in the UK -

2008 - I'm In Miami Bitch (#8)
2010 - Gettin' Over You (with David Guetta, Fergie and Chris Willis) (#1)
2011 - Party Rock Anthem (with Lauren Bennett and GoonRock) (#1)
2011 - Sexy and I Know It (#5)


This week, they reach the UK Top 10 album charts for the first time, as Sorry For Party Rocking, debuts at #8.

No comments:

Post a Comment