Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
Ed Kowalczyk, former lead singer of Live, will have a concert here this Saturday, April 28, with the band, Vertical Horizon. This will, ...
-
Tony Award winner Idina Menzel has one top 10 hit in the US. 2014 - Let It Go (#5)
-
The rapper Wale has one hit in My Weekly Top 10 countdown. 2017 - Colombia Heights (with J. Balvin) (#6) Here's the video of the so...
-
Oh my God!! This is my most favorite video this year simply because of its message of tolerance. Thanks Marsha for spreading this message...
-
This video was taken in one of Jann Arden's concerts in Canada and it shows her fantastic sense of humor and her ability to self-deprec...
-
After a seven year absence from the UK Top 10 , reggae dance hall performer, Sean Paul returns with She Doesn't Mind , his e...
-
Luke Mejares has one top 10 hit in my OPM countdown. 2014 - Strange Flower (with True Faith, Carlo Magno, Ryan Armamento) (#5)
-
Well, just something for you to drool on while you're sucking on that lollipop. Even in his 30's, Joey McInt...
-
It's the season of love once again and lovebirds and people in love of all ages will again be flocking to the different concert venu...
-
Thanks to Body Jam 73, the American-Canadian DJ duo of Duck Sauce gets their second #1 song in my personal countdown, as NRG, moves to ...
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Songs I'm Looking Forward to See in Kylie Minogue's Show: #3 - Aphrodite
When I first listened to her album Aphrodite, it was actually the title track that immediately caught my attention. I love the lyrics of the chorus, "I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty, I'm the golden girl, I'm the Aphrodite, alright" What a positive affirmation! I sing that to myself everytime I feel down and sad. Works everytime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment