Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Second Favorite Glee Moment This Season



Thursday is Glee night here in the Philippines and I was lucky to have tuned in that particular Thursday night because soon as I flipped the remote on, who do I see sing in Glee but none other than Gwyneth Paltrow! I've always been a big fan of hers since Sliding Doors and Shakespeare in Love, and not only because she's beautiful and tall, but she also has a good singing voice! Her duet with Huey Lewis, 'Cruisin', in the movie 'Duets', was a big hit here in the Philippines - so we're not surprised to find out that she can really sing.

Once again, I love the energy in their performance of this song, and for Gwyneth to sing a current hit is also cool, especially that it's a censored song, at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment