Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Biffy Clyro Tops My Personal Countdown For the First Time This Week

Hard rock music is back at the top of my personal countdown this week, as Biffy Clyro's Black Chandelier moves from #2 to #1 this week.  It's his very first #1 song in my personal countdown and also his first appearance ever in my personal countdown.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending March 1, 2013 -

#1 Biffy Clyro - Black Chandelier (#2)

#2 Macklemore, Ryan Lewis, Mary Lambert - Same Love (#1)

#3 Taylor Swift - State of Grace (#4)

#4 Marteria, Yasha, Miss Platnum - Lila Wolken (NEW)

#5 Jesse & Joy - Corre (#6)

#6 Shinee - The World With You (#8)

#7 Paul Brown and Bob James - Backstage Pass (NEW)

#8 Blake Shelton - Sure Be Cool if You Did (NEW)

#9 John Mayer - Speak For Me (#9)

#10 Greeen - Yuki No Oto (NEW)


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment