Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Concert Review: The Script Manila Concert, March 31, 2013










I was definitely not falling into pieces anymore as The Script sang all their hit sad songs last night in their second straight sold out concert here in Manila. I can only surmise that there were still many girls in the audience who haven't moved on from their previous loves as they sang along to the band with so much emotion! Or maybe, they just wanted to impress Danny - and the Irish lad along with his bandmates were pretty impressed with the audience participation last night. I was pretty impressed too! Danny could've just sat back and watched the audience sing all their songs back to him! There were really some very serious fans in last night's sold out Araneta audience. As for me, I was busy taking pictures of the band, I did not sing along anymore because I felt that I was in a much happier place now than the first time the band came here a few years ago and their sad lyrics really had no more effect on me.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment