Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Country is Back at #1 in My Personal Countdown c/o Blake Shelton

It has been quite a while since a country song topped my personal countdown.  I won't really count Taylor Swift as a country singer as some of her songs sound like a pop song.  Anyway, this week, Blake Shelton moves from #4 to #1 with Sure Be Cool If You Did, making it his first #1 song in my personal countdown.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending March 22, 2013 -

#1 Blake Shelton - Sure Be Cool If You Did (#4)

#2 Justin Timberlake - Mirrors (#5)

#3 Zedd ft Foxes - Clarity (#1)

#4 Carlos Vives ft Michel Telo - Como Le Gusta A Tu Cuerpo (#6)

#5 The Lumineers - Stubborn Love (#7)

#6 Sakanaction - Endless (#9)

#7 John Mayer - Speak For Me (#10)

#8 Lee Ha Yi - 1, 2, 3, 4 (#17)

#9 Jack White - Sixteen Saltines (#20)

#10 Sakanaction - Music (#14)

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment