Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Juris Gets Her Fourth #1 Song in My OPM Top 10 Countdown



Juris gets her fourth #1 song in my OPM Top 10 countdown this week, as Hanggang Wakas ascends to #1.  Juris ties Angeline Quinto as the OPM performer with the most #1 songs in my very young OPM countdown.  I just started tabulating in 2010.  

Here are my ten favorite OPM songs for the week ending March 15, 2013 -

#1 Juris - Hanggang Wakas (#2)

#2 Toni Gonzaga - Kahit Na (#3)

#3 Young JV - Tanong (NEW)

#4 Angeline Quinto - Pang-Habang Panahon (#1)




#5 Chris Cayzer - Inside You (#5)

#6 Ebe Dancel - Tayo-Tayo Lang (#6)

#7 Marion Aunor -  If You Ever Change Your Mind (#7)




#8 Nyoy Volante - Pikit (#8)

#9 Luigi d'Avola - Take A Chance (#9)

#10 Gloc-9 ft. Kamikazee - Kunwari (#10)

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment